SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Music

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

So those of you who are from North America (or any other places with commercialized winter Holiday things), what do you guys think about the Holiday songs or music that gets played all of December in shopping places?

I know some people are either annoyed by them or they like them.

Personally, I find a few Holiday songs to be repetitive…but there are loads of Winterfest songs I go homesick for usually anything by Louis Armstrong or Nat King Cole. I also like music from the Nutcracker too. If it is the song “Santa Baby” my mind would go X____X.

Hehe, now discuss!

posted over 6 years ago
FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I’m not from North America, but actually everywhere is like that nowadays.I love the carols and the holiday songs, they make me happier.

posted over 6 years ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

I absolutely love all Christmas songs, this is one of the holidays I look forward to because it’s so festive and everyone decorates their homes with all sorts of decorations. Every store that I would go into would also be playing holiday music, it’s very comforting.

posted over 6 years ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

I love Christmas music! My best friend and I sing Christmas songs to each all the time xP My boyfriend hates it though.

Sometimes I like to sing it to my dogs and I find ways to squeeze their names into the lyrics :P

posted over 6 years ago

Ayesharonaify
Style_council
Ayesharonaify

I don’t really celebrate Christmas but I love the holiday season, and with it the music. I like to turn on the radio high on during this time of year because I get to listen to all my favorite holiday music. Right now my top favorites are Santa Baby and All I want for Christmas is You :)

posted over 6 years ago

ameliajin
Style_council
ameliajin

I LOVE CHRiSTMAS SONGS!!! they really get you into the holiday spirit!!!

posted over 6 years ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

I love the christmas cd of mariah carey and the carols of every year

posted over 6 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

Christmas songs are one of the things I look forward to during the Holiday season. Everyone knows them so it’s very easy to just sing along and everyone one around looks joyous! It’s quite a sacred tradition here.

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password