SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Music

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ameliajin
Style_council
ameliajin

I LOVE this song! It’s great to have a new refreshing song besides all the pop songs nowadays! The only thing that bothers me is that it came out in July 2011, and people only know about it now. Anyways, do you like this song??? What do you think?

posted over 7 years ago
etaKate
Style_council
etaKate

Gotye makes great music, and Somebody That I Used To Know is an amazing song that most people can relate to. There’s quite a lot of good indie-pop nowadays. Try listening to The XX – Heart Skipped A Beat! It’s really good (:

posted over 7 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I think the song enjoyed a lot of success in europe when it came out, so it was only underappreciated in the states :). I loove this song—I could (and have) listened to it nonstop for like hours. it’s so rare to hear that sort of music on the radio nowadays!

posted over 7 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

not a fan of this style of music

posted over 7 years ago

tiffanyjc
Style_council
tiffanyjc

Oh my, yes, I love this song too! It’s such a nice change from the other weird things the radio plays…

posted over 7 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

The first time I heard it, I thought it was something from the 60’s! But I like his style. Very chill.

posted over 7 years ago

deli_a
Style_council
deli_a

great song

posted over 7 years ago

Riya131
Style_council
Riya131

Lovely song, I always sing to it <3

posted over 7 years ago

Appu
Style_council
Appu

I don’t like the song too much, not my type of music.

posted over 7 years ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

I love this song! Have you seen the “walk off the earth” version on youtube? It’s great!

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password