SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lomoeyes
Style_council
lomoeyes

Hows the fit with that thing? Ive been reading the reviews and they mostly say that its pretty much body-con. I definately wanna buy one of those wicked dressed, but Im a size L so I’m not sure if I should.. :S?

posted almost 11 years ago
rainelyn
Style_council
rainelyn

i think they actually look better on girls with curves. the fit is tiny, as is with all aa stuff, but the sleeves are oddly really loose, HM.

queenlazy
Style_council
queenlazy

Get it! I think you’ll look fab.

rainingpaperlilies
Style_council
rainingpaper...

If you’re not one hundred percent comfortable with every bump and curve on your body being totally visible, I’d suggest going a size up – they run small. It will still be quite body con, but in a breathing-is-still-possible way.

plastikneon
Style_icon
plastikneon

Curvy girls look better in tighter stuff anyways…
If you have a store nearby definitely try it on.
Ordering a size up might be good too!

lomoeyes
Style_council
lomoeyes

does AA even offer an XL in that dress? oO
oh well, i try it L anyways
thank you guy for your replys
its helped :]
FYI heres an ebay site that sells AA for some good prices
http://stores.ebay.com/kgs4
enjoy ;D

kimtronica
Style_council
kimtronica

I usually get a medium in AA women’s clothing so I did in this dress. It fits like a glove. I’m not exaggerating. But yeah, the sleeves are really loose and always fall down off my shoulders. When you walk it rides up to just below your bum.
Get it. It’s a cute dress that can be worn as a shirt, too, and it’s really great for layering.

carrotlove
Style_council
carrotlove

Do you guys wear a bra with this dress?

rainelyn
Style_council
rainelyn

i dont. but i uh, probably should

dress
Style_council
dress

I really think that if you have to question something like this, it’s truly best to go to the store. But if you don’t have one around you, I would suggest to always get it a half-size or a full-size larger than what you would usually get. It’s always better for a dress to be slightly loose on the body than a corset where you can’t breathe. :/

lomoeyes
Style_council
lomoeyes

i agree but im usually a Large and AA doesnt carry this dress in XL T-T, but ima try this dress out anyways :]

bbyyen
Style_council
bbyyen

my friend has it she’s so curvy it looks amazing! defintely a dress for curvy girls

_ANITA
Style_council
_ANITA

girlllll you;ll be peeling off boys if you get it in red, or so i;ve heard. hahha! it fits pretty awesome, a great layering piece, although it is ride up vulerable with bare legs.

New_user 19084 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 19084 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

there’s good curves and bad curves. my bad curves do not suit this body-con dress.
just becuase your a L doesn’t mean your curves aren’t all in the right places! give it a whirl, it’s hot and i’m super jls of anyone who can wear it.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password