SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
saramarie
Style_council
saramarie

Has anyone heard if this movie is going to be good. I love light hearted movies that are fun to watch and leave a smile on your face. I love shopping so I can’t wait to see this movie and the outfits! Let me know what you all think

posted over 10 years ago
strvngrtst929
Style_council
strvngrtst929

I don’t know how good the movie is going to be but if it’s anywhere as awesome as the book is it should be great! Im definitely seeing it. It’s funny because I just talked about how excited I am to see the movie in my last entry lol

posted over 10 years ago

caitlynne
Style_council
caitlynne

i read the book years ago. movies are never as good as the book :(

posted over 10 years ago

caitlynne
Style_council
caitlynne

i read the book years ago. movies are never as good as the book :(

posted over 10 years ago

nothing2wear
Style_council
nothing2wear

I am really excited although some of my friends said that it was nothing like the book….. which is always a bummer but I love Isla Fisher so it should be at least decent. Anyone seen it yet?

posted over 10 years ago

QueenCourt
Style_council
QueenCourt

I can NOT wait!!

posted over 10 years ago

sunshine
Style_council
sunshine

I cant wait to see the movie! Love the booooooks!

posted over 10 years ago

hanako
Style_council
hanako

from what i can see in the trailer, the story seems almost completely different apart from the characters, the debt and the fact that becky is still a shopaholic (duh)! but teen vogue gives it… i think 4 stars out of 5? i think if we go see this movie WITHOUT expecting it to be exactly like the book, it should be enjoyable. plus isla fisher is a complete doll!

posted over 10 years ago

fauxfur
Style_council
fauxfur

I wanna see, I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE Sophie Kinsella!

posted over 10 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I haven’t read the books, but I might want to see this, depending if reviews from people I know are good or not… I trust them more than those movie websites, ha.

posted over 10 years ago

nothing2wear
Style_council
nothing2wear

Isla fisher is still adorable, and if the movie sucks.,…..At least the clothes will be good. Right?

posted over 10 years ago

kl08
Style_council
kl08

Oh I am excited to see it. So true though, the books are ususally much better than the movies.

posted over 10 years ago

lauralovestoshop
Style_council
lauralovesto...

Can’t wait for this movie. I’ll agree with you nothing2wear that at least the clothing is going to be great! We need another good fashion/girly movie…there really hasn’t been one since sex and the city.

posted over 10 years ago

MissRoLL
Style_council
MissRoLL

waiting for the movie…
hope the movie as good as the novel ^^

posted over 10 years ago

Liat
Style_council
Liat

LOVE LOVE LOVE the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would go to see it again and again.

posted over 10 years ago

summerkay
Style_council
summerkay

Haha, I totally want to see it too x3

posted over 10 years ago

carousel
Style_council
carousel

The film doesn’t really appeal to me cuz I’m not into ‘chick flicks’; but I read the book years ago and loved it so I’m feeling sort of inclined to see the film…

posted over 10 years ago

Goldcoatedapple
Style_council
Goldcoatedapple

I hope its a close match to the book as in that its as good. but you know the film is never as good as the book. but we can hope!

posted over 10 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password