Lorna_Hill

This should be good. :)))

posted over 8 years ago
kia
Style_council
kia

Hmmmm….let’s lay it out this way:

H&M:
H&M is overpriced considering it’s quality. They also have less sizing options than F21, which has misses, plus, and kids. However the store is more organized than F21, and usually the employees are more helpful. Their return policy is short (only 30 days?) but reasonable, you can even return things without a receipt.

Forever21: Much better prices than H&M, though even MORE of a gamble with quality. Unorganized and cluttered stores, HOWEVER at least F21 has a well updated website (H&M does not have a website like F21’s). Awful employees, no customer service, and an awful return policy.

I choose F21 because I am more likely to like the price and the style of the clothing when I take trips there. All I ever seem to buy from H&M are cardigans and accessories.

posted over 8 years ago

itzellovato
Style_council
itzellovato

FOREVER 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted over 8 years ago

kelleyscloset17
Style_council
kelleyscloset17

i like both but alos depends what ur lookin for…forever has more variety..http://kelleyscloset17.blogspot.com/

posted over 8 years ago

invigorate
Style_council
invigorate

I would definitely go with H&M. In my opinion, H&M is a tad more expensive but you’re paying for a tad better quality.

posted over 8 years ago

pinklemonincrystal
Style_council
pinklemoninc...

compared to the price the quality is pretty good for forever21
and it has so many varieties to choose from to keep up with the trend

check out pond’s amazing products and more style inspirations at:
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

please rate my contribution at
http://hypeed.com/ai16#p224
and leave me comment on my blog if you rated :)
I’ll follow your blog in return!

posted over 8 years ago

SilviaTirado
Style_council
SilviaTirado

F21 as there is no H&M in Miami!

posted over 8 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

There’s neither in Australia… but I think I like H&M better :D

posted over 8 years ago

fernandafgm
Style_council
fernandafgm

Forever21

posted over 8 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I like H&M more but shop more at F21 because of the price difference. What I love about H&M is that their clothes fit my body type. The blazers and stuff fit my body snugly and it doesn’t leave extra room for breasts I don’t have xD F21 fitted jackets and such are not fitted on me and the quality is kinda bad, especially the shoes.

posted over 8 years ago

The_Perfect_Jeans
Style_council
The_Perfect_...

Probably F21 just because of the price thing. If you are shopping at either store, you are more or less looking for trendiness at a cheap price. And, well, F21 does that well. H & M gives you top trends (that will be out of style in no time) at higher prices.

posted over 8 years ago

hello_worldd
Style_council
hello_worldd

forever21, i’m obsessed.

posted over 8 years ago

elyon61
Style_council
elyon61

H&M. I like the store, clothing, and quality better. However, they need a website!

posted over 8 years ago

XoXchrissstina
Style_council
XoXchrissstina

Forever – I seem to find a lot more there than at H&M

posted over 8 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

H&M. I don’t get a headache being in there.

posted over 8 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

H&M. Wet Seal is also a good forever21 alternative.
Forever21 is too cluttered, hard to navigate and hard to really just shop.

posted over 8 years ago

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

H&M has a better organized store. I usually only shop on F21 online though because it’s so overwhelming and cluttered.

posted over 8 years ago

RadioCure
Style_council
RadioCure

H&M – It has fewer “trendy” items (which suits my style better) and a way better mens section. The store is always less busy than Forever 21 (this is probably only true for me), it’s more organized, and has better, quieter music.
Forever 21 makes me feel like I’m getting ready to go clubbing, not shopping…

posted over 8 years ago

IntrinsicallyFlorrie
Style_council
Intrinsicall...

H&M is more ‘me’ but then F21 only just came over here so I haven’t really got to know it yet.

Intrinsically Florrie x

posted over 8 years ago

audreydaly
New_user audreydaly is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When audreydaly reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
audreydaly

I love H&M but they never have a good variety of things and still there is a price difference between the two. So I’d have to say Forever 21.

posted over 8 years ago

imalyssamarie
Style_council
imalyssamarie

F21 by a HAIR.

I was going to say H&M, but sometimes I won’t like their take on the season’s style and then on top of that it’s kind of pricey. F21 has more for everybody and if you don’t succumb to buying a million cheap accessories or trend-pieces that you’re likely to wear once or twice before throwing out because of the lack of quality there’s always a nice basic you can add to your wardrobe or a cute party-dress that won’t break your bank.

posted over 8 years ago

locketandkey
Style_council
locketandkey

I agree with what others are saying, I’d say H&M if it weren’t for the fact that some of their items are a bit more pricier and the quality may not be so great.

Although, of course, F21 isn’t without its downsides. Because of the prices there are a lot of people who shop there and unfortunately there may be a couple awkward outfit repeats, haha. But also quality is either a hit or a miss there. I have a couple pieces that I bought a few years ago and are still in excellent shape while I have a sweater that I bought there recently that already has holes. So you have to be careful and consider the quality. But as a poor college student I can’t help but check the store out once and a while.

posted over 8 years ago

ChiLpari
Style_council
ChiLpari

i love forever21!! :)

posted over 8 years ago

owlybird
Style_council
owlybird

H&M, they have more clothes I like (hello, leather pants from the f/w ’10 collection? Anyone?). I can never seem to find anything I like at f21 nowadays, though I liked it well enough when my style was more girly.

posted over 8 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

F21

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password