SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

I’m searching for some light green/gray color lenses. My eyes are naturaly light brown with a tent of green. Do you guys know where can I order some natural looking lenses?

I found this site >>> http://www.wrlens.com/Default.aspx
and I like how mel or verde looks like here >>> http://www.wrlens.com/Templates/Products/VariantsPhotoDisplay.aspx?pid=47

Do you know any other sites with some nice light green lenses?

posted almost 9 years ago
alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

up up uppp

New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Don’t get them! They always look so fake. I have friends who wear them and they are so obvious.

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

thanks for the advice :D know some realistic one>?

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

i was just talking about getting green and gray contact lenses!

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

dooonnn’tttt! they look scary and fake like cat eyes
get hazel ones to bring out your eyes a little more or plain ones!

TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

if you really want colored one, i’d directly go to an optometrist office (: she can give you ones that look realistic and pretty.

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

If you can get your hands on Cooper Visions Expressions Accents, stock them up before they take them away!

They are the best coloured lenses i have ever used!
They come in 4 natural colours, including a very pretty green.

Though if your looking for a light green…hun they ain’t gonna look natural anyway.

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

thanks miusan :D weel I have light brown eyes a bit to green. maybe some hazel should do it or a mixed green. I’ll chek them out.

@fashionnotices i’ve already had one pair, green one froman optometrist and they were very expensive, they broke in about 2 months and they looked like this:

file://localhost/E:/POZE/work/gala/g7awww.jpg

sweetdion
Style_council
sweetdion

www.1-save-on-lens.com

They have really cheap prices and you order them in power 0.0 if you have no prescription.
I personally like freshlook colorblends or expressions accents.

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

@AlinaS

Broke after 2 months?
Normally these lenses are meant to last for 1 month, after that nothing guarantees they will be safe for your eyes!
You should always read the instructions and buy from a trusted seller, who knows your lense size
(yes even lenses have sizes, which i believe is determined by the diameter, and another measurement for curvature)
and can advise you how to use them.

I never liked the colourblend ones, weird with the 2-tone and stripy thing if i remember it’s the same one (also the colours are a lot more muted compared to Cooper vision ones) o.O

PS. I can’t see any of your links. The other has been removed and the other one is from your local computer…which I rly can’t access.

clashingstyle
Style_council
clashingstyle

I used to wear colored contacts for years until I found out they were really unhealthy for my eyes.
BUT I can help you! I bought some grey ones from a shady website a year ago or so… and they were the best ever. I believe they were called Waicon. You’re going to have some trouble finding some, the website I bought them from shut down. From last I remember they had grey, light green/grey and a few others that are opaque enough for brown eyes etc.

I used to wear ones from coopervision and they were god awful in terms of looking natural and comfort. SO yeah, Waicon. Youtube has some videos of people with them so you can get an idea of what they look like. Good luck!

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

they were ment to last 3 months, so they said. And they fitted my size. anyway, I uploaded the picture for you : http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=tnw78jGmctKhmQVvOnbEioh4l5k2TGxc

this pic was taken last summer when I had lighter hair.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password