Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
mareford
Style_council
mareford

http://www.wetseal.com/assets/ws/product_images/4188269610_a1lg.jpg

I’m on the fence about them and just wanted some opinions. Thanks.

posted over 9 years ago
Cecilology
Style_council
Cecilology

I’m not really a fan of the cutout detailing on the side, but I feel like they’re a good basic ankle boot and would go with a lot of stuff.

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i like them, and if it fits your look, get them. wet seal has generally good prices and quality. Like cecilology, i’m not a huge fan of the cutouts, they look cowboy-ish to me, but otherwise they’re very cute. I like the whole peep-toe boot look…

posted over 9 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

i think they’re rather nice but its better to go to the shop & try it out to see if it looks good on you.

posted over 9 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I think they’re cute1 I would of liked them better if they didn’t have that trimming on the side…they heels are mega high though! I’ll prolly break my ankle walking in them!

posted over 9 years ago

HandbagsandGladrags
Style_council
HandbagsandG...

I like the platform, but they’re a bit too high (not heel wise- i mean ankle wise) for my liking. They’re the kind of thing I’d expect to see on Rumi on her blog fashion toast.

posted over 9 years ago

Fashion_Industry
Style_council
Fashion_Indu...

Interesting footwear to say the least. I think the question is, “what would you wear with them?” FYI: heal looks elegant, front view looks like a cowgirl boot, from the side, not sure what to think. You may want to pass on this one, if you did not fall in love at first sight.

posted over 9 years ago

shoegirlath
Style_council
shoegirlath

I like them a lot…especially the high of the heels!

posted about 9 years ago

VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

they’re really pretty!

posted about 9 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

to be perfectly honest, they are not my cup of tea… i dont like the cut out detailing on the sides, and i dont like the slim heel… but if you really love them, go for it. and wear them with pride!! x

posted about 9 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I DO NOT like the design on it. Leather itself makes enough of a statement, I don’t see the point of adding dimension to it by making a pattern like that. If the design was gone, they’d be cuter, but personally, I’m not into a skinny heels like that…I like some stability in my step XD

posted about 9 years ago

prettycolors
Style_council
prettycolors

If you like them get em but honestly the heel looks dangerous!

posted about 9 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

they would be cuter w/o peeptoe

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password