SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
GibsonChic
Style_council
GibsonChic

I love shopping at vintage and thift stores, you find the BEST things! Don’t you agree! What are some of your favorite vintage buys?

posted over 9 years ago
BlaqkTongue
Style_council
BlaqkTongue

I love thrift stores. It makes me feel good that I got something adorable for such a low price. I got this great red bag for only five dollars.

posted over 9 years ago

Cigsanddigs
Style_council
Cigsanddigs

I found a great wool sweater for 3 dollars and a great blazer for 6! Goodwill is like my favorite thrift store! They have lots of wonderful things! I’m on a mission to find a great vintage long strapped purse now:)

posted over 9 years ago

Igi918
Style_council
Igi918

agree! where would we be without vintage shops?!

posted over 9 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

i love thrift stores so much !!! but theres none in my town hate it

posted about 9 years ago

polino
Style_council
polino

My favorite vintage store is my parents wardrobe :-)

posted about 9 years ago

disfordiamonds
Style_council
disfordiamonds

I am obsessed! I can say I am a professional thrifter, =]
I can’t go more than a day because I am itching to go back and keep seeking that treasure hunt. Because of this a have stacks & stacks of clothes and no where to put it.
The best when you find something amazing, like a Dior Necklace, or a Prada chain purse, I can keep going you just never know!

posted about 9 years ago

woocie
Style_council
woocie

little purses, cute blouses with collars and gorgeous buttons on them!

posted about 9 years ago

Odette11
Style_council
Odette11

1950s prom dress, 1970s a-line skirt, & a velvet shift dress are my favorite vintage finds (:

posted almost 9 years ago

Style_Journey
Style_council
Style_Journey

Ohh, l’m so obsessed with trift stores! :)) There l can find amazing items with really cheap prices and every day is like a tresure hunt :))
lt’s a bit funny but my favourite items are those l found in the trifted stores! l usualy buy accessories like vintage purses, belts and scarves. My favourites are some gorgeous purses and fall scarves.
l found some lovely skirts and cute high waisted shorts too and that’s great because you can’t find anything high waisted in the retail stores from my town and the prices are just amazing! :D

Style_Journey
Style_council
Style_Journey

Ohh, l’m so obsessed with trift stores! :)) There l can find amazing items with really cheap prices and every day is like a treasure hunt :))
lt’s a bit funny but my favourite items are those l found in the trifted stores! l usualy buy accessories like vintage purses, belts and scarves. My favourites are some gorgeous purses and fall scarves.
l found some lovely skirts and cute high waisted shorts too and that’s great because you can’t find anything high waisted in the retail stores from my town and the prices are just amazing! :D

EmployedPanache
Style_council
EmployedPanache

<3 thrifting, wish I had more stores near me! I think my favorite find is a silver chunky chain that can be worn as a necklace, bracelet or a belt. It has 2 egg-type baubles on the end. I found it in a thrift store in Switzerland so I love to imagine the history behind it :)

Isabellasfashion
Style_council
Isabellasfas...

I love thrifting but unfortunately all the shops in my area carry fairly new used clothing so vintage pieces are hard to find. My favorite thrifted items are blazers!

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

i always hit the shoes and bag section first, then dresses, then jackets, then everything else =)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password