Twitter
Googleplus
SophieDee
New_user SophieDee is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When SophieDee reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
SophieDee

I’m thinking about ordering from wholesale-dress.net. Any clothes to recommend? Opinions on their service? Similar sites?

Thanks!

posted over 8 years ago
everydayoutfits
Style_council
everydayoutfits

Oh, what a coincidence! I just blogged about my experience shopping with Asia Fashion Wholesale, similar to Wholesale Dress, but less choices? Here’s the link if you’re interested [http://everydayoutfits.blogspot.com/2011/05/asia-fashion-wholesale-haul.html]

I’ve never bought from WD, but am thinking of ordering a few pieces just to test it out. It’s my second time with AFW, so I’m a bit more confident with them. But like all wholesale websites, it’s a bit of a gamble, really. You really do get what you pay for :)

posted over 8 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

!!!Really this forum has no search function??!

posted over 8 years ago

xanjelix
Style_council
xanjelix

hey Miu San, there’s a search funtion at the upper right portion of this window =)

posted over 8 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

lol @xanjelix, I don’t think Miusan was asking that literally… it’s because that website comes up pretty often in the forums, there’s quite a few topics on it which can be found if you do a simple search!
For example, this one was pretty recent: http://www.chictopia.com/forums/Shopping/topics/have+you+ever+purchased+from+wholesale-dressnet-14195
It’s also got some more links on it to other topics that discuss it :)
As said in the other topic, reviews from other Chictopians haven’t been very favourable!

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password