Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I am in the market for a new camera. I have two that I am debating about. The major difference is the panorama sweep mode and the hd movie mode. One has 1080 and the other is 720. Does the difference in the HD movie mode really make a huge difference?

posted almost 8 years ago
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

I can tell a difference with my vixia when it’s in 1080 – looks amazing! check youtube for some comparison videos – you’ll be able to see how big the difference is and if it’ll affect you :)

Mr_August
Style_council
Mr_August

For most people, there won’t be much of a difference. However, considering what you’re using the camera for you may want to invest in the full HD. The difference will be most noticeable in close ups or very artistic shots.

Also, if you have any curiosity in film you might like the HD video option. A lot of Youtubers use D-SLR’s to record. If you do want to try any cinematography be sure to either buy or make your own Steadicam. Trust me, they’re invaluable.

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

Thank you both a lot. The camera will be used for casual use along with my youtube channel and blog. You both should check them out.

Youtube:www.youtube.com/redlipstick001

Blog:[www.brandiyates.blogspot.com

tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

I agree – 1080 really does make a world of difference. You can youtube 1080/740 difference videos – it will show you the difference. Also when you are watching a youtube video, you can change the settings… that will help you see too.

Mistik
Style_council
Mistik

I want a camera that takes good pics and videos, I’ve hear canon and Sony are good but idk which model

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password